From Factory Reset
Reset XBOX 360 Video Output
- Remove any discs from the disc tray.
- Turn off the console.
- Turn on the console.
- If you are using a wireless controller turn on the console by using the Xbox Guide button on the controller (Make sure you use the player1 controller)
- Once the controller has turned on press and hold the Y button whilst pulling the right trigger.
- The Console will automatically reboot and video settings will be returned to defaults.
Reset XBOX 360 Failed System Updates
- With the console off, press and hold the sync up button.
- While holding the sync button press the power button to turn on the console
- Continue to hold the sync button until the Console has booted up completely.
- During the boot process the console should clear any failed updates, allowing you to use it normally.
Reset XBOX 360 All Installed Game Updates
- Go to the "system" blade
- Select "memory"
- Press Y on the HD symbol
- Press X,X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X,X
- A message will appear saying: "Do you want to perform maintenance on your Xbox 360 storage devices?"
- Select Yes