From Factory Reset
HP Touchpad Factory Reset
- Before erasing and resetting your device, back up your HP webOS
- Back up the data stored on your device’s USB drive.
- Open Device Info.
- Tap Reset Options.
- Do one of the following:
- Tap Erase Apps & Data twice to delete all personal information
- Tap Erase USB Drive twice to erase everything stored on the USB drive
- Tap Full Erase twice to erase all personal info, apps, and everything stored on the USB drive
- Tap Secure Full Erase twice to overwrite and then erase everything deleted by a full erase.
- To restore HP webOS Account data after erasing apps and data, the USB drive, or a full erase, follow the onscreen prompts to enter the HP webOS Account email address and password. DO NOT create a new HP webOS Account.
You can also reset the HP Touchpad using the webOS Doctor software on the HP website